Wallpaper Wednesday - You can Love Wallpaper Again


The phenomenon continues and Wallpaper Wednesday takes over. I have to give credit where credit is due and share with you why I have a new found love and admiration of wallpaper. Not to long ago I was reacquainted with, my now wallpaper guru, Gina Purdy with Purdy's Wallcoverings http://purdywallcovering.blogspot.com/ - We are fellow Ringling Alumni and bumped into each other awhile back when we were attending a local IDS Chapter meeting. 

I admit that up to that point I was an advocate against using wallpaper, and after spending some time with Gina at her beautiful design studio I was quickly convinced otherwise, or as Gina likes to say "converted". I am amazed how wallpaper has changed and the possibilities available. The numerous textures, varied colors, large scale prints and multitude of striking patterns compliment any number of areas in a home or commercial application. I must say, I was and I am, happily surprised that my feelings and opinion about wallpaper has changed and find myself looking for places to use wallpaper.



Give us a call and let us reacquaint you with some great new wallpaper call 941-378-9964 for an appointment