What is #GEJune?


For the past month or more I have made reference to #GEJune, and I apologize for not giving you the 411 earlier.  #GEJune is in Twitter land a Hashtag that was created to designate an elite group, selected by GE Monogram, myself included, to attend a 4 day session at the GE Monogram Experience Center in Louisville, Kentucky.


The week will consist of in-depth, hands on training sessions at GE's state of the art  GE Monogram Experience Center, headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky.  As a kitchen designer and a cooking enthusiast the highlight of my trip is sure to be meeting the GE Chef's, Chef Joe & Chef Brian. 
Chef Joe Castro & Chef Brian Logsdan


I am anxiously looking forward to all the culinary tips and tricks they will be sharing during our hands on appliance training at the GE Monogram Experience Center's live kitchen training facility. 

GE's long history speaks for itself and when I found this video it reminded me that GE is one of the ICONS in our appliance history.
And the super cool part is I will be joined by many of The Dream Team members whom I also shared my Brizo Fashion Week Experience with.  So excited to be selected for this amazing experience and how great to reconnect with my new global friends.
The Dream Team w/Jason Wu