Style Pairing Winner | CompanyC

In October I attended #HPMkt, High Point Market, and I visited CompanyC's showroom to hear guest speaker Gretchen Aubuchon speak to customers and design bloggers about fashion’s influence on home décor.  It was during this visit to CompanyC 's showroom that I heard about their StylePairing contest.   (About my entry in the CompanyC Style Pairing Contest click here to read)

I am thrilled to say that I was the winner!!
And this week I received my prize~
my prize - CompanyC Gretchen Bedding

I won CompanyC's Gretchen bedding and Madeline sheet set - all in my favorite color, Capri Blue.   Thank you ComapanyC for my amazing prize!  I am looking forward to putting a room together with this beautiful new bedding!
photo credit companyc

My Winning Entry
photo credit fashion decor website & companyc