Friday Kitchen Find | Automated Cabinet Doors


photo credit nobilia
Today's kitchen space is premium real estate in a home.  And sometimes this real estate needs to be maximized due to space restrictions and/or to maximize the function.  We need to be able to easily access items that we store in our cabinetry.  The Kitchen needs to Function and that is why I have selected German company, Nobilia's automated (electrified) Climber cabinetry doors as my Friday Kitchen Find.   

Check out this quick video I took while I was visiting Nobilia's booth during my visit to IMM Cologne, Living Kitchen event in Cologne Germany. #IMM13 #BlogTourCGN #LK13


NOBILIA - "Electrification in the kitchen industry is one of the most important topics for the future and NOBILIA takes a stance in this respect with the wall unit CLIMBER with electric glass slatted front."